Thursday, October 20, 2005

Imagine the Thanksgiving Mass this would bring


Thanks be to God! Hahahaha! Oh well, if it were true, I can only imagine how many would come for the sheer novelty...

Now, this would be quite the scene and I think we'd see a higher attendance rate of young men. Not to mention football fans, fraternity members, and students. If this world were true, it might actually be one of the few instances where I'd say folk music should be OK at Mass. Heck, what would you play but German Polkas?

Now, lest I cause scandal, we all know, and I know you know that this is not valid matter for Mass. Pope Benedict was very grateful for lunch, that's all.

(check out the link to Professor Bainbridge)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Copyright 2005 All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger